The current standard for mobile working platforms and scaffolding has been revised and has entered into force on 1 December 2021. In addition to extending the power range, it ensures fundamental changes to scaffold assembly and scaffold statics. The aim is to significantly increase safety when using scaffolding. This applies not only to use, but also to assembly and disassembly. For example, you are protected at all times by the surrounding railings.
In addition to a few other improvements, the newly designed railing frames of the GuardMatic system are the central element of KRAUSE mobile scaffolding, which not only increase safety but also significantly reduce the erection time of the scaffolding.
Mobile scaffolding ProTec XXL at a glance:
- Certified by TUV/GS, load capacity 200 kg/m2 (scaffolding group 3) according to standard EN 1004-1
- A fixed steel base ensures stability.
- Ideal scaffolding for large-scale projects up to 12,30m working height.
- Practical vertical frames are easy to install by one person with safe upgrading and downhill.
- Wheels (Ø 150 mm) with height adjustable brake (up to 115 mm) allows safe use on uneven ground.
- The platform consists of a waterproof and non-slip surface and its gradation is per 25cm
- Safe internal access due to the non-slip profile-steps
- Quick assembly without tools
- Sets with a working height of 6.30 metres and above have lateral support-support.
- The length of the platform: 2,00 m.
- The width of the scaffolding: 1,40 m. Net inside-inside 1,20m
- Material: aluminium (the base is made of steel)