The current standard for mobile work platforms and scaffolding has been revised and is effective on 1 December 2021. In addition to extending the power range, it ensures fundamental changes to the scaffolding assembly and statics. The aim is to significantly increase safety when using scaffolding. This applies not only to use, but also to assembly and disassembly. For example, you are protected at all times by surrounding railings.
In addition to a few other improvements, the newly designed railing frames of the GuardMatic system are the central element of KRAUSE mobile scaffolding, which not only increase safety but also significantly reduce the erection time of the scaffolding.
Κινητό ικρίωμα ProTec 0,75χ2,00 m με μια ματιά:
- Certified by TUV/GS, load capacity 200 kg/m2 (scaffolding group 3) according to standard EN 1004-1
- A steel base ensures stability.
- Ideal scaffolding for large-scale projects up to 12,30m working height.
- Practical vertical frames are easy to install by one person with safe upgrading and downhill.
- Wheels (Ø 150 mm) with height-adjustable brake
(up to 115mm) allows safe use on uneven ground.
- The platform consists of a waterproof and non-slip surface and its gradation is per 25cm
- Safe internal access due to the non-slip profile-steps
- Quick assembly without tools
- In sets with a working height of more than 7.30 m, there is lateral support-support.
- The length of the platform: 2,00 m.
- The width of the scaffolding: 0,70 m.
- Material: aluminium (the base is made of steel)