The current standard for mobile work platforms and scaffolding has been revised and is effective on 1 December 2021. In addition to extending the power range, it ensures fundamental changes to the scaffolding assembly and statics. The aim is to significantly increase safety when using scaffolding. This applies not only to use, but also to assembly and disassembly. For example, you are protected at all times from round railings.
In addition to a few other improvements, the newly designed railing frames of the GuardMatic system are the central element of KRAUSE mobile scaffolding, which not only increase safety but also significantly reduce the erection time of the scaffolding.
Mobile scaffolding Stabilo 5000 at a glance
- TÜV-tested, loading capacity 200 kg/m² (scaffolding group 3) in accordance with DIN EN 1004-1
- The mobile aluminium scaffolding for general purpose work up to a working height of 14,30 m (with a scaffolding case length of 2.00 m to 12.30 m)
- The fixing of the railing frame of the GuardMatic system before hanging it on the next higher platform ensures safe assembly. When climbing up the platform, there is a full railing and therefore fall protection
- The integration of the diagonals into the GuardMatic system ensures easy and safe installation. The railing frame can be folded up to save space for transport or storage
- The 6-point fixing of the GuardMatic system ensures maximum stability at height
- The innovative diagonal shape offers maximum usable area on the platform and does not interfere in any way
- Maximum platform clearance of 2 m for comfortable and safe assembly without tools
- The height-adjustable wheels (Ø 200 mm) also ensure use on uneven ground thanks to the integrated spindle thread (adjustment range: 300 – 580 mm)
- The large stand space offers plenty of room for staff and materials
- Easily assembled brackets with telescopic swivel foot (adjustment range up to 230 mm) ensure secure support and stability for great heights on any surface
- Scaffolding length : 2.00 m and 2.50 m
- Scaffolding width: 1.50 m
. The unique, self-locking KRAUSE locking system with shape-adjusting connection allows easy, quick and safe assembly and disassembly